Air Conditioner Check Up
24 Point A/C Check Up Includes:
Prevent costly air conditioners repairs by having your air conditioner inspected by one of our elite team of air conditioning professionals. When you include a preventative air conditioner check up as part of your routine maintenance, it not only give you peace of mind, it will help to ensure your air conditioner is running at peak performance all year long. Having an air conditioner check up is one of the most valuable and cost effective things you can do to help avoid costly A/C unit breakdowns in the future. Having the right company perform air conditioning service will make all the difference.
Our comprehensive A/C unit service includes:
- Check electrical connections and general wiring.
- Check refrigerant levels. Make sure there are appropriate pressures for efficient AC use.
- Check condition of condenser coil. Check fins for proper airflow.
- Check condenser fan motor.
- Check for leaks around service valves. Tighten if needed.
- Check electrical disconnect.
- Check condition of insulation on the suction line.
- Make sure reversing valve on heat pump works.
- Check low voltage wiring on condenser unit.
- Check amperage on compressor.
- Check or clean filters, some units have two filters.
- Inspect air handler for visible microbial growth on coils and fan blower.
- Check condition of evaporator in Air Handling Unit
- Check fins for proper airflow.
- Check drain lines in all drain pans.
- Put drain tablets in evaporator section to keep drains clean and clear.
- Check capacitors.
- Check contactors.
- Check low voltage wiring in the entire system
- Check supply air plenum for visible air leaks.
- Check operation via thermostat (both heat and AC modes).
- Check electric heat strips in Air Handler Unit.
- Check burner if unit has gas heat.
- Check Delta T reading across evaporator coil.
Call us today for all of your air conditioning and indoor air quality needs