HydroTech Water Source Heat Pumps South Florida – Tampa FL
The Most Energy Efficient and Cost Effective Heat Pump on The Market Today
Made in the USA and Designed for Florida
Water Source Heat Pumps are available in both vertical and horizontal configurations. The HydroTech water source heat pump is made in the USA and includes many standard features found only in higher priced products, plus a number of unique features designed specifically for the Florida climate!
Water Source Heat Pumps (WSHP) cool and heat the air more efficiently than any other heating and cooling technology. Their simplicity is truly amazing. They are as simple to service as a residential air conditioning unit, and they last an amazingly long time. ASHRAE estimates a more than twenty year life expectancy.
Water Source Heat Pumps last an amazingly long time. ASHRAE estimates a more than twenty year life expectancy.
That’s because they don’t have to work as hard as other systems to air condition the air from one place to another. HydroTech water source heat pumps are an ideal heating and cooling system that offers individual zone control, recovers and utilizes excess heat for space conditioning or alternative uses, and serves multi-tenant needs simply and efficiently.
Most of our heat pump sales were mainly in the Tampa FL region but the popularity and efficiency of the water source heat pump has changed that. Many of the coastal hi-rise condominium buildings in Miami Beach, Palm Beach, Jupiter, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, and Tampa FL are using water source heat pumps using a central water tower on the roof of the building to serve many individual units. Water Sourced heat pumps are used in a wide range of building types including Office Buildings, Apartment Buildings, Assisted Living Facilities, Condominiums, Schools and much more.
Unlike a regular straight cool, split system air conditioning or heat pump system, the entire unit is enclosed in a single unit that is installed inside your home where the air conditioner air handler (indoor unit) would be.
If you live close to a body of water or can have a water tower installed on your roof you an take advantage of this incredibly energy efficient, long lasting and cost effective HydroTech water source heat pump.
HydroTech is the most feature-packed heat pump product available today.
- 2-speed blower operation in the summer:
- The Hydro-Tech removes more moisture from the air by operating on a lower speed for up to 10 minutes before quietly switching to a higher speed. An even higher speed is also available for high static applications.
- Having the smallest footprint of any product in its class ensures a perfect fit when replacing older models in tight closets (even the 036 model is only 21.5 wide by 21.5 deep!).
- Blower assemblies are field-reversible 180 degrees.
- This option can improve airflow when the units are installed in closets with very little room for supply plenums.
- Vacated Premises Control (VPC) kit with reset feature:
- Ensures that the unit will operate a minimum of one or two hours per day during extended periods of unoccupancy. This option also includes an automatic reset feature. If a fault occurs, the system will shut down, but then automatically reset every 24 hours. If the same fault exists each day, the unit will lockout on the fourth day and have to be manually reset.
- Fully insulated with ¾” Tuf-Skin RX™, which offers greater sound absorption and better thermal efficiency. The insulation has a special acrylic coating that’s formulated with an EPA registered anti-microbial agent.
Removable discharge flange:
- Provides additional installation clearance.
Tool-less filter rack installation:
- Can be installed after the unit is in the closet, providing additional installation clearance.
- State-of-the-art Digital Control Module
Additional Standard Features
- 100% Factory Tested!
- R-410A Refrigerant – All units operate with environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- Non-corrosive Thermoplastic Condensate Pan- Sloped for positive drainage
- High and Low pressure Service Ports
- Refrigerant Filter-drier and Discharge Muffler
- Panel-mounted FPT Water Connections – No back-up wrench needed.
- Removable Panels for Service
- 50 VA Transformer
- 1″ Throwaway Filter
- Cupronickel Coaxial Heat Exchanger
- Vacated Premises Control
- E-Coated Air Coil Corrosion Protection
- Compressor Cover: A heavy duty, insulated compressor cover that reduces unwanted compressor noise (must be field installed on the WSVC unit before the unit is installed in the closet).
- Evaporator Temperature Sensor
Made in America
Call today for your free estimate